Please make sure to read and understand the terms of using PrimaSolv LLC website, before you continue further. If you continue to browse through the rest of the pages on our website, we consider that you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions of use. If you don’t accept or agree with any of these terms, please refrain from using the website or any of PrimaSolv LLC services.
- The content of this website is to provide general information about PrimaSolv LLC and its services. The company bears the sole right to change the content on their discretion.
- PrimaSolv LLC is not liable to any damages or failures incurred upon the usage of the material or information on the website. You use them entirely at your own risk. It’s your responsibility to check and evaluate whether the information given on this website suitably matches your requirements.
- The website contains material owned by and licensed to PrimaSolv LLC. This may include website design, look, appearances, slogans, downloadable content and case studies. Reproduction and redistribution of such content without the permission of PrimaSolv LLC is strictly prohibited.
- Sometimes we may include links to other websites or excerpts/feedback from our clients and partners. Those are provided to give your further information. However, that doesn’t signify that we promote or recommend those websites or that our clients/partners directly involved in your decision-making process.
- All comments, feedback, ideas, suggestion and complaints submitted to us via this website shall be the sole property of PrimaSolv LLC. We retain the right to use such communication for PrimaSolv LLC marketing, development and promotional purposes, without explicit acknowledgments of their authors. Furthermore, PrimaSolv LLC shall not be held liable to pay any such authors for their comments, feedback, ideas, suggestion and complaints published at their own will.
- PrimaSolv LLC holds the exclusive rights to change the above terms and conditions at any point, without prior notice. In case of such changes, users will be informed via a message on the website.